Terms & Conditions
SOCIAL COMMAND will make every effort to create innovative online marketing communications for you (the “Client”). This Agreement outlines the terms of our working relationship:
1. Authorisation: The Client hereby engages Social Command, located in Dorridge, Solihull, as an independent contractor for online marketing and social media services. The Client hereby authorises Social Command to promote the Client’s business online in Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets (the “Work”). The Client represents and warrants to Social Command that Client owns or has license to use in the manner contemplated by this Agreement all copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, service marks, brand names or other intellectual or artistic property associated with the Content.
2. Assignment Of Work: Social Command reserves the right to assign the Work to other designers or subcontractors from time to time in its sole discretion to ensure quality and on-time completion of services. Social Command will make every effort to meet agreed upon due dates, provided, however, the Client’s failure to submit required information or materials may cause delays in site updates and/or advertising campaigns.
3. Grant Of Rights: Upon receipt of full payment, Social Command grants to the Client rights of ownership in the finished Work (the Content on site in published form) and all additional materials paid for by Client.
4. Reservation Of Rights: All rights not expressly granted hereunder are reserved to Social Command, including but not limited to all rights in creative advertising copy, ideas and suggestions for contests, keywords and other items used to stimulate interest in Client’s business or the Content. If such ideas are presented, and not implemented (or not paid for) by Client then they shall be the confidential property of Social Command.
5. Release And Indemnity The Client hereby releases, indemnifies and holds harmless Social Command against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, complaints, promises (express or implied), lost profits, breach of contract, tort, or violation of copyright, trademark, trade dress, service mark, brand names or other rights to intellectual or artistic property associated with the Content, this Agreement or the parties’ relationship.
6. Standard Web Site Monthly Services: The Client agrees to supply direction and topics for content posts. It is understood, however, that Social Command will take responsibility to write a content update to occur at regular intervals, whether or not any direction is provided by the Client. The Work includes updates to Web page(s) and social media business pages.
7. Maintenance Fees: Monthly fees include the appropriate amount of time necessary to manage Content updates on a regular, consistent basis and includes up to 2 hours discussion time (phone, online or e-mail) per month. 8. Termination: This Working Agreement and Contract for Services is terminable at will by either party in written notice and will terminate at the end of the current paid month.
8. Termination: This Working Agreement and Contract for Services is terminable at will by either party in written notice and will terminate after one month.
9. Fees: All fees are paid via d/d on a weekly or monthly basis, the set up costs are to be paid on contract agreement.